Triton Pull Behind Arena Graders or Groomers (harrow) provide just the equipment you need to keep riding surfaces in tip-top condition. Whether you are maintaining a show ring for a major horse event or you just want to keep your home exercise area smooth and level, our line of grooming equipment includes a groomer to suit your needs.
Our Pull Behind Arena Graders and Groomers can be towed behind almost any lawn or garden tractor, ATV, utility vehicle, or 4-wheeler while our larger units mount on a standard 3-point hitch. Our arena graders and groomers are built to last a lifetime.
Your Triton Arena Grader or Groomer is easy to operate and lets you obtain first class results in the least amount of time.
Arena Grader or Groomer Video: Watch the Triton Arena Grader in action!
Two features that set your Triton Arena Grader apart from others are:
- Our arena grader or groomer gives you the ability to reach into tight spaces such as the sharp corner of a dressage arena or underneath a show jump without dismounting from the tractor, and;
- Our arena grader or groomer gives you the ability to move material, level the surface, and smooth out lumps without digging in or creating a washboard surface without any special operator skills.
The most critical operations in preparing an arena include breaking up compacted dirt; moving dirt from wherever it has been thrown by horses' hooves and leveling and conditioning the surface. Your Triton Arena Grader or Groomer achieves all of these tasks with ease and with little operator effort.
Flip through the TAG Arena Grader brochure below.
Click any page for a larger view.
Arena Grader : Harrow : Capabilities
- Harrow: Leveling and conditioning the riding surface
- Harrow: Loosening hard or compacted surfaces prior to smoothing out the surface
- Harrow: Well controlled depth of cut to protect the subsurface or buried drainage pipes as the top or riding surface is reconditioned
- Harrow: Breaking up lumps and clods
- Harrow: Filling low spots, moving surface material to fill ruts and riding tracks
- Harrow: Retrieving surface material from under rails, against arena walls and from the corners of the arena
- Harrow: Spreading and leveling newly added material
- Arena grader or groomer: Works well with all surface types: sand, clay, dirt, gravel, crushed rock or concrete, mulch, peat, and synthetic surfaces
- Arena grader or groomer: Watering - Use our Water Applicators to keep the dust down, help prevent cracks in clay surfaces, control the texture of the footing
- Arena grader or groomer: Dragging - Use our TAG D Mesh Drag for the final step to leave a picture perfect surface
- Arena grader or groomer: Bumper Bar or Bumper Wheel Standard Option
- Arena grader or groomer: Tow up to 50 mph down road!
- Arena grader or groomer: Blade rotates up to 30 degrees each direction!
- Arena grader or groomer: Adjustable Depth Blade
- Arena grader or groomer: Adjustable Depth Tires
- Arena grader or groomer: Hitch Standard to Pull Water Trolleys
- Arena grader or groomer: Water Tanks: 55 and 125 Gallon
- Arena grader or groomer: Electronic Boost Pump Optional
- Arena grader or groomer: Hot Dip Galvanized - Rust Free
- Arena grader or groomer: High Carbon Steel 14 Gauge Frame
- Harrow: Tampered Wheel Bearings with Heavy Duty Hubs
- Arena grader or groomer: High Carbon Steel Blade for No Wear Long Life
Arena grader or groomer: If you have a small arena, the smaller arena graders will easily suit your needs. If your arena is larger, the bigger Triton Arena Graders will provide for faster grooming with quicker and superior results.
Call (800) 918-6765 for more information on the innovative
Triton Arena Grader.
SideView 4' Grader Shown
Available in 5' and 6'
125 Gallon Water Applicator
With Optional TAG D
3 Point Groomer Available in 7' and 9'
with 125 Gallon Water Tank
55 Gallon Water Applicator
With Optional TAG D
3 Point Groomer
Available in 7' and 9'
Triton Pull Behind Arena Graders or Groomers otherwise known as a Harrow, provide the expertly designed and tough equipment you need to keep riding surfaces in perfect condition. Whether maintaining a ring for a major horse show or you simply want to keep your exercise area smooth, our line of arena grooming/arena harrow equipment includes a groomer to suit your needs.